Sunday, December 16, 2012

Poem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ic1c_MaAMOI

Oh my goodness I cried watching this. I watched it about four times. Listening to the parts that other people wrote to her. That they went through. They personal stories. Their thoughts on the book. It's eye opening. Hearing about others being raped. Not knowing who they are but what they went through. It's still heartbreaking. I absolutely love the poem she wrote. It's eye opening.

-Victoria

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that this poem is eye opening. It's obvious in the way she combined all the things people sent her that so many kids have gone through experiences like Melinda and it's horrible! That's a great poem though because it's so moving and shows anyone that reads it that bad things can happen to anyone and also that you never know who's been through a tough time. I think it's great that the author is going to such great lengths to make sure people get the message she's trying to send.

    -Sarah Izzard

    ReplyDelete